Who We Are
When it comes to corporate and financing matters, no one knows what it takes to help clients achieve their business goals while saving time and money better than Sherry. With a combined 35 years of accounting and legal experience, Sherry is known as a go-to resource in solving problems in all phases of business.
- Contributing author, Corporate Divorce: A Practical Guide, Philadelphia Business Journal (December 19, 2008).
- Senior Editor, Pennsylvania Corporation Law, and Practice.
- Editor, Legal Issues in Healthcare, a Practical Guide for Healthcare Employees.
- Webinar: The CARES Act and it Impact on Small Businesses and Individuals.
- Lecturer, Troubled Asset Relief Program and Investor Rights and Shareholder Agreements.
- Lecturer, Federal Income Tax and Partnership Law, BarBri (January 2016 – Present).
- Adjunct Professor, Venture Capital and Private Equity, Earl Mack School of Law at Drexel University (July 2016).
- Judge, National Championship – Transactional Law Meet (January 2011-2015)
- Speaker, The Ins and Outs of the New Crowdfunding Regulations, Greater Philadelphia Entrepreneurs Forum.
- Lecturer, Pitfalls to Avoid When Negotiating with a Venture Capitalist, Early Stage East Conference (2003, 2004 and 2005).
- Speaker, How to Negotiate with Your Investors, Bio Life Conference.
Sherry holds a B.S. degree in accounting from Boston College and a J.D. degree from Villanova University School of Law.
She is currently admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.